How to install ibuntuos on desktop

How to install android tv and windows 10 dual boot

 


Enjoy Android TV x86 and Windows 10 dual boot on your desktop PC / Laptop. A simple and cool process follow the videos and install android tv on your pc alongside windows 10. So, Watch and Turn PC into Android TV box. Thanks.

Download

Android TV OS

Grub2win

Toporesize

Music Credit:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Music: https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music

Thank you so much for stay with us



Comments

  1. Hi. I'm Andy and have a question about the installation. So i've followed all the steps properly and the installation went okay and when I boot into the the OS I reach upto the Sign into the Google account screen but when I try to enter and sign in it redirects me to the sign in screen again. Have researched plenty and couldn't find anything. Some say that it is the problem with the with the Gapps that is in the installation file. Can you please help me with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I have a problem when I try to sign in I go back to the previous page pls help
    -Thank's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment